My 5 year old daughter is suffering from abdominal pain and distension. She is slightly bent forwards while walking

hi my 5 year old daughter got up this morning and went to the wash room and complained of abdominal pain around the navel and below. she passed some stool. There after she was very uncomfortable with the pain. i put hot water soaked napkins on her tummy - around the navel and below soon she went back to sleep for an hour. after that she said she felt a little better. but the abdomen is still distended and she has a temp of 99F. she passed some stool again in the evening. i gave her soup and chapatis to eat which she had without any complain. the pain is worse on pressure , and bending. also she is unable to stand up erect - she is slightly bent forwards while walking. but she has been playful all day long active and alert. what should i be doing or looking out for?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011