My 5 months baby has RBC, pus cell,motile bacteria, vegetative cells in stool. Suggest me the treatment

my babys (5 mth) stool analysis shows pus cells 8 10 hpf RBCs 1 2 hpf others Motile Bacterial Seen and Vegetables Cells Fibers Present Fiber what does it mean My baby is 5 month old. Her stomach is upset. We consulted a doctor and was suggested to go for stool test. We got the stool test done and following is the result which is highlighted: Pus cells: 8 - 10/hpf RBCs: 1 - 2/hpf Others: Motile Bacterial Seen (+++) Vegetables Cells & Fibers: Present (+) Fiber Since the report says, Abnormal results are highlighted (the above mentioned), i want to know how bad is the situation? What could be given to the baby to get the results to normal? The consulted doctor prescribed the following: Taxim-O / C-Tax-O Drops 2.5ml twice daily for 5 days Nutolite Drops 2.5ml twice daily for 5 day
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011