My 4 years old son's left eye is not getting focussed properly when he concentare to some point

My son is 4 years old. Recently I could notice that his left eye is not getting focussed properly when he concentare to some point..I noticed it when i tokk his photograph ..I asked him to look at the camera..and both eyes where not getting focussed into it..first time..but when i said it again..he could focus it..this i notoced recently obly..I had been taking his photgaph..from his new born stage itself. But i never noticed this..I refered lot of old photographs of i couldnt see anything unusual..Can you please explain..whts the it a squint eye?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011