My 4 months old baby is suffering from fever. My husband had fever before

wondering about 4 month old with fever and sinus pressure--what to do Thank you. My husband has recently been sick with flu-like symtpoms (fever at nite, chills throughout the day, now a cough, severe sinus pressure) and he seems to be doing better after 7 days. I'm worried about our 4 month old daughter; she's developing a low grade fever (100.4) and a little bit of a cough and sneezing. We have infant ibuprofen that our doctor okayed giving .4mL; but I'm worried if her symptoms progress to the sinus issue, my husband had a very difficult time breathing and clearing it out. What can we do?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jun 2010