My 3.5 years old son has a prominent color on his veins. He is suffering from fever and cough son is 3 and a half years old.He is having cough n cold from last few days..i didnt gv hm any medicine...yesterday he was having lil fever so i gv hm while changing his clothing my attention was caught by the promimant colour of his veins on the leftside of his upper arm..and the other arm is thr anythg to worry about...
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011
promimant colour of his veins? its light /deep, red/blue it may be due to any insect bite or something else.go to skin doctor to rule out.
Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response
possibly there may be no relation of prominant veins with cough and cold.there may be some local cause.