My 3 years old son's ear is draining out ear wax, pus, and blood. What should I do?

3yr old with old tubes bleeding mixed with blood w/no pain my son fell and hit his head on the left side, on the floor, he has been complaining his tummy is full but has hardley eaten anything. About 3 days ago I looked in his left ear he had been tugging at and notice an unusual sight. 1st he has not complained about ear pain at all, even after pressing around the base of the ear. I have a good eye and a special tool that allows me safetly to remove earwax. when I removed the 1st time there was dark, smooth blood mixed with wax. A little further I found puss mixed in with the previous mixture.For being 3 yrs old he let me do this with no figiting or irrabilty on his side. one thing to note id he had tubes in his ears since september of 2008. could you help me understand what is going on or some insight as to what might be causeing this. Terri d, panama city fl
Asked On : Sun, 14 Feb 2010