My 3 years old son fell on the floor and

My 3 years old son fell on the floor and hit his back head after getting down from the TV cabinet.He was standing facing forward when he fell.It had been 2 weeks ago when it happpened.However,he didnt show any sign of vomitting or headache .But as parents,i m worry and not convinced if i do not seek medical help.What is your best advise ?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
i would suggest you to see a physician atleast....coz....the brain is still immature n developing....the complications may come up in later ages(generally happens)...

also keep a check on his daily activities, which may give some signs....
Otherwise just take care for the future