My 3 years old baby got a red welt on face.And it is swollen

I have a 3 year old who woke up from a nap today with a red welt on his face running from the inside corner of his eye to about the middle of his cheek. The skin on the welt looks like it has been burned. The skin around the welt appears to be a bit puffy but I wouldn t say it s noticeably swollen. He has not been sick, no fever , etc. He has been sneezing today on and off but the pollen is ridiculously high today and everyone has been sneezing. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011