My 3 years child not started to speak yet. He is a premature baby of 7 months

My son has crossed the age 3years, and is having speech delay Hello , Good Morning Doctor , My son has crossed the age 3years, and is having speech delay,( has not propounced clear words). Plz help us what to do next? My son is pre-term baby born 7th month. He is having normal activity. Parents and grandparents have everyday interaction, there is no loneliness for my son. he does walking, cycling, watching TV and playing with other kids. Is any child doctor can suggest for treatment?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011