My 3 year old toddler is pooping foam

My 3 year old toddler is pooping foam She has regular bowel movements too but has the foamy poop every few days What is going on My daughter is 3 years old. She has been pooping foam & when she thinks she has to toot, she sometimes has the foam in her panties. She is also having regular bowel movements, but in between she poops foam. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Please get her stool examined.Some times some viral infection or other infection can lead to this.Talk to your doctor and get stool examined.bye.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.