My 22 months old son is having watery stools 2 times a day with a gap of almost 8hrs. Can this be treated as loose motions ?

I am confused what we can call loose stooleis it frequecy My son is 22 months old having 10. Kg. he had a vomiting hence doctor has given medicine also he suggested if my son has loose motions then I can give him BACiGYL-N Susp. he Had watery stool 2 times a day with a gap of almost 8hrs should i consider it a loose motions and give him the medicine or it is just normal since he is more on water. Your kind help appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011