My 22 months old son has weezing and cough with high fever. He also has slight ezema

my son who is 2 year 10 months has weezing and cough with high fever , he has slight ezema with the rashes appearing off and on in the wrist , knee and elbow area. he was on nebolisation with 2ml of Tonimer,0.8ml of ventolin,and 1 ml of Pulmicort.his weight is 18.25 kg.Dr also prescribed Singulair Paediatric montelukast 4 mg granules for 3 months and Nasonex(nasal spray for one month). he apparently has some allergy which we are not able to detect. he had a similar attack 6 months back. can u let me know if he could be asthmatic.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011