My 2 years old son has cold and flu type symptoms with mottled skin. should I be worried ?

Hi,hope you can help i have a 2year old little boy(ex- premature ) he has come down with cold/ flu symtoms but along with this his breathing is much faster and wheezier(he has struggled with lungs- chronic lung disease-due to birth )..his skin is also mottled he generally looks pale and ill,BUT he has been playing away today like alert,although is struggling alittle with breathing...could you help me/should i be worried? or is it just that he was a poorly baby he is dealing with the flu ? in his own way????
Asked On : Sat, 13 Feb 2010