Hi there. I think my daughter may have drank a tiny bit of bleach is there any chance someone could give me advice on what to do. I have made her drink plenty of water.she seems to be herself but i worried in case she has. Please can someone get back to me asap.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
I would recommend you don't give anything by mouth for 4-5 hours. After that start by giving bland, soft food. If she develops difficulty breathing or swallowing she needs to be taken to the ER.
Answered: Wed, 22 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
You found this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer.
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]