My 1year and 4months old baby is not eating well. What should I do ?

hi, my 1year and 4months old baby is not eating well except tea, i did baby friendly upto 6months after his birth i have tried given him multivamines cyrup yet no head way, please what can i do to make him eat well hi, my 1 and 4months old baby is not eating well i have tried multivitamines but he is not still interested in food except tea, although i did exclussive breastfeeding for six months could that be the cause ? please what should i do to make him eat well? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011