My 19 years old sister is suffering from Systemic lupus erythematosus

Dear Doctors, My sis is suffering from Systemic lupus erythematosus , she is of 19 and she in on medicines for last 8 years. Treatment has been given by AIIMs, Delhi. Symptoms are Fits(8 years back : once in every two days but now once in 2-3 months), Headaches(8 years back : very frequently but now once in a month) , Pain in joints(8 years back : Frequently but now once in a month), Tiredness(8 years back : Frequently but now once in a month), Fever(8 years back : Twice a week but now no fever), Stomach Ache & Vomiting(8 years back : was not there but now once in a year for a week) Chest Pain(8 years back : was not there but now once or twice in 6 months) Weight loss(8 years back : her weight was 17 KG once but now she is on 40 without weight loss) Hair loss(8 years back : there was but now no hair loss) In every three months she visits AIIMS, Delhi and gets an update on the Take of Medicines . Doctors, My question is Will she be OK, just like me someday? If yes how much time it will take to get her completely cured ? And any other suggestion/Information you would like to share with me, that will help to get cured are WELCOME ! Thanks in advance to all of you for your answer. Ragards, James.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011