My 18 years old son has two lump on his neck. He had a tumor removed from his femur bone

Hello, my son is 18 and is not sick, yet he has a lump on the side of his neck about the size of a small coin and it is tender and also has on the same side a lump in front of his ear on his jaw line. They have been there for 2 weeks now and he will be seeing a doctor in 5 days, but in the mean time, I am a little worried. When he was 8, he had perthes and had also had a tumor removed from his femor bone which they did not know why. At present, he is not sick, maybe a little tired only. He is thin, but not too thin . What could this be ? From pictures I have looked at, it seems to be the Preauricular sinus and the branchial glan ..Both are tender and are not decressing or increasing since noticed..
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jan 2012