My 18 month old vomita a lot. Can an online doctor help me reduce this ?

hello Dr, my 18 month old has been vomitting for more than a week also she passes stools once in 2 days.we went to the PD.he said as long as the stools is not hard,it is not constipation .it is some stomach infection and prescribed flagyl ,motilium and restore packets.but still she has too much nausea and it seems she doesn t feel like eating .And while drinking water,if she aspirates ,coughs and that follows vomiting.I am really so help me.what should i do now?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011