My 14 years old daughter always complains for stomach ache and she just had her period. Is the pain because of period or anxiety ?

My 14 yr old daughter ; light headed at times, c/o stomache ache often, says gym lights sometimes seem very bright. She went to er, had labwork, ekg , chest x-ray , various bp readings, done, everything ok, ordered an events monitor for 1 month, sent recording 1x, rhythm ok, saw pediatric cardiologist , says no cardiac issues at all. This is disrupting all of us, she isn t playing bb for school team very much. She is a worrier. She has been informed about anxiety, etc...It is affecting all of us. I have felt it was anxiety and hormonal. She just started having her period. I don t know what to do....her pediatrician has seen her a couple times, and felt it is anxiety. She comes home from school early or goes in late weekly due to these complaints. She loves school and sports. What is going on, what should I look into? thank you This all just started 3 to 4 months ago. No past medical problems, active happy teen. Just a coincidence or not? this all started around same time frame as when she started wearing invisaligns braces.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011