My 12 Months old baby vomits frequently after feeding, What is the solution for this ?

My 12 months son vomits frequently most often when I feed him milk or such liquid food as I was advised by his Doctor(s). Every time I have asked his Doctor(s), why my baby most oftentimes vomits after each feed(?). Always I was told by Doctors its normal. Please answer me whether its normal or not. Just today, He vomited more than usual He was vomiting, like 4-5 time. We both were so worried and took him to the Hospital and Doctor prescribed 1. Prometh, 2. Darolac , and 3. Zink - DT 10. And now he has diarrhea but stopped vomiting. Please help me, what should I do ? Nepal (D. Pyakurel)
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011