My 11 years old daughter shave her hair between her nose and upper lip. Will it grow back like a mens mustache?

My 11yr old sister was in the bathroom this morning and i caught her shaving the hair between her nose and upper lip!!! Will it grow back???and if it does, will it be dark icky hair like a mens mustache??? Plz help!! Im worried 4 her!!! Thnx pplz!!! U have made me feel soo much better for my sister!!! All negative answers were rated low. Many positve answere were given a thumbs up!! Thanks sooo much 4 the support! ?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009