My 10 yrs son was in the hosp for ADHD and depression issues

.My 10 yo son was in the hosp for ADHD and depression issues while there they did a short neurological work up on him and the Dr herself called me with the results being she was concerned she wants a full workup done on an outpatient basis. She said he has some hypotonia (sp?),he is unable to identify palm sensations with his eyes closed, clumsiness and his eyes were tracking the wrong way when like up and down rather than left or right. what kind of possibilities am I looking at? where as his cognitive abilites are not an issue
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010