My 1 year old son fell on my belly, i am 29 weeks pregnant.

son falls on pregnant belly im 29 weeks and 5 days pregnant,i was laying on my bed with my hubby and my 1 year old son was playing around with his dad on his back and fall hard on my belly,since that happen,the baby has not moved,befor it happen he was moving like crazy but since his brother fell on me he scared and worried.what can i do? also im having some cramps
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011
You should get an ultrasound immediately and if there is a heart beat you might also need a non stress test.I suggest you see your doctor asap.