My 1 Yr old son has a ear infection. please help him out or give your suggestion

Please help...I have been to the emergency room and got medicine for my son who has a ear infection. The catch is that my son keeps pucking and he cannot take the medicine until the morning because it might further his stomach ache. I have been trying to give him sips of water ever 20 minutes so that he stays hydrated. The doctor and nurse didn't say anything much about his puking and how to stop it. He is sleeping right now but every hour or so he wakes up and wines, coughs, and spits up a little more and goes back to sleep. He looks pale and just out of it like he has no energy. I am a new parent and do not no what to do or were to start so please if anyone can help so that my son can stop puking and sleep peacfully i would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Nov 2009