Musty odor, pink liquid coming from vagina, frequent urination, painful urination. Help

SI been having sex for 2 years now, now I have a new sex partner. And 2 months into us having sex I started to have a musty odor, pink light liquid coming from my vagina , and I would pee constantly and when I did pee it hurt. But now the peeibg problem has went away. But now I still have odor and I still have pink liquid. And now my clit swollen and irratated.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Your symptoms are suggestive of infection of the vagina along with urinary tract infection. A proper diagnosis and treatment can be done after you get a clinical evaluation by an expert. A vaginal swab, pap smear and a cervical swab should be taken to detect the cause of the discharge. Urinalysis should be done. The source of the discharge should be identified and treated properly. Do not douche. Do not use strong soap solutions to clean the genital area. Please do not use tampons and abstain from further intercourse until you are completely healed. Your partner also may need to get treated. Hope this helps.