Musty odor on crease of leg near vagina. Taken yeast infection treatment. Reason, treatment?

Hello, I am a 20 year old female and I have a musty ordor on the crease of my legs near vagina . The smell comes when I sweat a lot or if I m under the blankets for too long. It goes away when I shower but still comes back. It s like the smell is deep down under my skin. I shower twice a day. My vagibal discharge is thick white. Sometimes lite yellow. I was treated for yeast infection but I feel like I was diagonsis wrong. Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012