Musty odor and exhaust fume smell in nose. Have porcelain bridge, lump on gum. Do I have mold growing in body?

This is starting to concern me.. for 3 months now I contantly have a musty odor mixed with what smells like exhaust fumes in my nose no matter where I am.. I ve had a porcelain bridge ( original teeth grinded down ) for the bridge to fit and also noticed a small lump on my upper gum above the bu-cuspid.. This is really scaring me as I am also getting the sensation of furballs in my throat .. Can you please help me to pinpoint what this odor could be coming from,, Do I have mold growing in my body??
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012