Must to give deworming medicine to kids at night only?

My kid is 2 and half year old. He isnt eating now a days much. Nd doctor suggested to give deworming medicine. I tried to him lastnight. But couldnt give him cox of his cry. Its easy to give him during daytime. Is it ok to give in day time. Or is it a must to give at night before sleep? Please advice me asap. Thank you doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Hi
Thank for choosing HCM
Deworming medicine gives at bedtime so please follow your doctor advise

take care & have good time.
Allergist and Immunologist Dr. Suman Kumar's  Response
BETTER TO GIVE AT NIGHT BEFORE SLEEP AS THIS WILL WORK FULL NIGHT AND AS WE DONT EAT AT NIGHT
THE WORMS EASILY ARE PUSHED OUT IN THE MORNING
AS IN DAY WE ARE EATING AND FOODS INTRFERE WITH PASSING OF WORMS OUT