Must have a frozen embroyo transfer, on progenova. Endometrium thickness less, advised Syldanafril. Thickness change in a day ?

I am undergoing frozen embroyo transfer as part of tat I was on progenova for 12 days . tdy when the dr. scanned told that my utrine thickness is 8.2 mm and has prescribed Syldanafril to be used vaginally for 2 days and to come for the scan. Dr. Informed if the endometrial thickness is 10mm then only will do the transfer or else will cnacel the cycle. Please let me know average how much is the endometrium thickness increases in a day
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012