Muscular twitching, shock like feelings in the feet and arms. Had surgeries on the knee. Cure?

i experience small, not painful shock or electric buzz feelings in my feet , legs and right arm . and constant muscle twitching always especially in my right arm. I have had 3 surgeries on my right knee in 3 weeks and had septic arthritus which i had a wound vac and pic line for 8 weeks but have been out since end of january the muscle tics and impulses wake me up at night and dont let me go back to sleep. not painful just annoying
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013