Muscular pain throughout body, frontal head pressure, no fever or chills. Withdrawal symptoms of smoking addiction?

I have been having symptoms of muscle aches throughout my body that started 3 weeks ago and last @ 10 days with frontal head pressure. Symptoms subsided and now they are reoccuring . I have no fever or chills, just musce aches that seem to come and go with no energy. I had quit smoking cold turkey about 3 1/2- 4 weeks ago (I had been smoking for quite a few years) so not sure if this has anything to do with withdrawals?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013