Muscular pain on the back, palpitation and tingling in the hands after stopped smoking. Recovery period?

I quit smoking cold turkey a month ago. Since then I have many widrawal symptom.physical symptom is painful than emotional one. I have muscle pain on my upper back,palpitation,tingling on hands and arms,flu like symptom my heart beat fast since after I had some food .i notice dizziness n heart pAlpitation .how long it will take to fully recover?....(.i was on and off smoker for 10 years.but I chew tobacco alot for almost 20 years)
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013