Muscular pain, lost weight, loss of communication with others, loss of interest. Taking spasmo proxyvon tablets. Will I be better?

DEAR SIR, I M CONSUMING SPASMO PROXYVON TABLETS FROM NEARLY 8 YRS NOW, 1ST I TOOK IT AS MEDICINE BUT LATER GOT ADDICTED TO IT. NOW I WANT TO LEAVE IT BUT NOT ABLE TO LEAVE IT. WHEN I DONT CONSUME IT I JUST DONT FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING NOT EVEN TALKING TO ANYONE AND GET VIOLENT ON SMALL ISSUES. MY MUSCLES PAIN A LOT AND I JUST CANT RESIST THE PAIN AND AGONY. DOCTOR PLEASE HELP ME OUT IMMEDIATELY AS I WANNA GET RID OF IT AND START A NEW FRESH LIFE FOR BETTER ADDICTION LESS FUTURE. I HAVE ALSO LOST LOTS OF WEIGHT. PLZ HELP ME SIR PLZ HELP ME AS I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE AND SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE ENDING LIFE. PLZ PLZ HELP ME DOCTOR.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
You need expert help to end the addiction to the drug,discussing the matter with a psychiatrist experienced in deaddiction from drugs would be the best person to help you. Alternatively, a deaddiction centre/clinic may help.