Muscular fasciculation on body, giddiness, numbness, burning in palms of hands and soles of feet post intake of Ramipril. Side effects?

When I sleep, Ramipril (10 mg) has caused me muscular fasciculation all over the body , giddyness in the head, aches and numbness and burning in the palms of the hand and soles of the feet over the last 6 months. I never had this problem before. Why don t they ban this drug? I am also on novase 10 mg. My BP drops to125 (sys) by 75(dia) and my pulse beat is 84. I am 56 years old and otherwise completely healthy. I think I am being overdosed. I stopped the drugs over last 3 days and I have completely recovered. The only problem seems the pressure is 125 sys by 88(dia) by 86 pulse when I awake in the morning. Is that high? Do I have BP or what?? Thanks for your considered opinion doctor. I am from Malaysia.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012