Muscular and joint pain, fatigue, loss of appetite, nausea, sleep deprivation. Osgood schlatters disease. Help?

Right... Here Goes.... Ever since the age of 13 i have suffered a lot of muscular and joint pains. I am now at the age of 24 and every year i just seem to have problems upon problems upon problems. I was raised in and around violence to which i suffered mentally as well as physically up until 3 years ago. I have suffered multiple of injuries due to the physical abuse from torn ligaments to dislocated joints. Its now getting to the point where i am constantly having pains and struggle to do even the basics of every day life. As you can imagine that over time i have seen multiple of Specialists and Doctors and feel like i am getting no place. I have had all possible tests/scans and all come back normal other than problems with vertebra s in the Lumbar part of my spine and Osgood Schlatters Disease in both knees. The other symptoms i suffer are Fatigue , Lack of Appetite , Nauseous, Sleep Deprivation , Weakness, Tenderness, Low Moods and this is only to name a few which are daily. I am struggling to make a living and live my life due to this and it is getting to the point where I NEED HELP. Not one professional doctor or specialist seems to be able to point exactly what is wrong with me and i feel like i m now going to explode. I just want to work, enjoy life and be able to be myself but i don t seem to be getting a break at all. I have had to throw away many careers because i cannot physically do anything anymore. I also want to mention that i manage to pick up every flu and cold virus ever possible and always suffer the symptoms of such severely. I have multiple of infections in my sinuses and chest and just over 12 months ago i have had to have my appendix removed because they swelled greatly which led to a mass of infections also. The main reason i am here today is my pain. I don t get any relief and when i do it is a very rare occasion. Please Help? I cannot stress how bad this feels and i cannot continue this performance much longer. I need answers or guidance and nobody seems to want to help me. Does anyone professionally know what could be wrong or advise me how to sort this out PLEASE? Many Thanks and Much Appreciation In Advance Stewart
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013