Muscles overtrained, electric shock felt, stopped repairing process. Fatigue, shortness of breath. How to restart process?

hi im 27 and i overtrained my muscles in almost all of my body and have been repairing recovering for 1 year now and just recently i was stretching and felt an electrical shock in my left leg and my muscles have stopped repairing and my whole body feels heavy fatigued mental fog and shortness of breath. i was wondering on how did my muscle repair feeling have stopped it s like my hgh hormone has stopped repairing or something im really scared because the stop of recovering has effect all levels of my life i cant even leave the house because im too tired all of the time like sick tired not (sleep) tired. Can maybe steroids help restart the muscle repair process up. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer