Muscles of the area of thigh become senseless, kept mobile in vibration mode in pant pocket. Any solution ?

Hi Doc,My problem started few months ago when I started company s cheap mobile keeping in my pant s right pocket on vibration mode ,after few days,i felt that muscles of the area of thigh which was adjacent to the right side pocket became senseless.I asked some people and one and two of them,told me their same experiences when they used to keep mobile on vibration mode in their pant s pocket.I started keeping mobile on my pant s left two or three months already passed but that area adjacent to my pant s right side pocket is still senseless.I feel this senselessness whenever I want to scratch or rub it with my fingers or finger s nails . Pls advice and tell me what is the solution.Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  158 Awaiting Answer