Muscle twitching, painful cramping, headaches. Have increased heart beats occassionally. Low MPV levels. Suggestions?

Hello, I have been having problems for almost 2 years now. I ve been experiencing muscle twitching, somewhat painful cramping, and headaches . I also get a feeling like my heart slows down when standing. I ve been to a neurologist and have had a perfect MRI and EMG . About once a month my heart rate increases and I feel terrible for about a day. The last time I was in the hospital my heart rate was in the 170 s and 180 s and they had to give me a beta blocker through an IV to slow it down. I think there is an underlying issue but nobody can figure it out. I just recently had blood work done and I ll post the high/low results: RBC 4.54 L MCH 31.3 H MPV 6.6 L Neutro Auto 83.6 H Lymph Auto 12.1 L Abs Neutro 7.9 H Abs Lymph 1.1 L What do these results mean? Does anything here relate to my symptoms? Thanks Lindsay
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013