Muscle twitches all over body, popping sensation, no stress. Causes and treatment?

Hi I m Experiancing weird muscle twitching all over my body in every place u can imagine mainly in arms and legs sometimes too of my back and top of my belly under the chest it s like a popping sensation but I can see it sometimes ... It s really freacking me out I m a 23 year old pretty healthy female ... I know people put this down to anxiety but I m combined otherwise Cas I don t feel stressed when it happens which is mainly when I m still laying down or sitting down its driving me mad does anyone know what this is ..
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012