Muscle twitch, difficulty swallowing, neck swelling, bottom lip numbness. Related to anxiety?

I quite dipping tobacco for about a month now. I was not a big user, only for about a year and half. Went to dentist , did cancer screen and nothing came up and actually a really good visit. I have had a lot of side effects after quitting. (Muscle twitching, even in the area where I used to hold my dip, difficult swallowing , swelling in neck it feels, and some numbness in my bottom lip. I got to a doctor on monday but really scared it is serious. Please let me know. I am thinking it is all anxiety/stress related since a lot of things have increased this issue, and have had anxiety disorder in the past, not on any meds though. I am a big exerciser and pretty good eater. All blood work etc came out excellent and I am 28 years old. Thanks for any help.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012