Muscle tingling in head, legs, knees, armpits. Random, short episodes. Causes and treatment?

Hi, may I ask about some certain body tinglings? My muscles have been tingling and its been starting since the beginning of the Summer. It will start randomly can will do so for 2-10 seconds per place. The place that will tingle will be random, [head, legs, knee , arm , armpit, back of neck] I m not quite sure whats going on, it makes me feel rather weak. I ve heard vitamins as an option. Is it something else? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Hi, Thanks for query.
There are 2 possibilities of having this type of sensation.
1,you might have B1,B6,B12 deficiency giving rise to this problem.
2,During summer there is more perspiration giving rise to sodium loss at the same time there is potassium loss which might be responsible for tingling or twitching sensation at various parts.
Go for Injection of B1,B6,B12 course.
Take plenty of water and lime water,lime juice.
Avoid going outside in bright sun light.
Ok and bye.