Muscle tightness in the back. Normal MRI of the thoracic spine. HIDA scan shows gall bladder not working. Is that the reason?

i have been having muscle tightness in my mid back for the last 3 months. I have a lot of tightness tonight below my sternum. What could this be? I have had a stress test that was negative, MRI of the thoracic spine that was negative, Chest CT with contrast that was negative. They did a HIDA scan and my gallbladder is not functioning could this be the problem?? I am so frustrated!!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013