Muscle tear in lower middle abdomen,sharp pain

last night when sitting up in bed i felt a muscle in my lower middle abdomen tear then a sudden sharp pain . now when i sit up in bed or sit up action i get a sharp jabbing pain. Pain immediately subsides when i stop using my abdomen muscles. The pain runs from lower middle up to the middle of my abdomen. Did i pull a muscle that could have been previously strained from exercise i.e. yoga/sit ups? Again, only hurts when i use it i.e. sitting up in bed.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see do you have any other symptoms associated with it? if no then it is due to some kind of muscular pain .so don't do such a strenuous exercise and yoga.its been cure from its own or if not cure then concern any orthopedic for that.