Muscle stiffness, difficulty in walking without crutch on an uneven surface post ORIF. What can be done?

Dear Doctor, i am Premkumar ( 44) I met an accident on Feb 2012 and broken ( fracture ) my rt leg ,lateral condyle for that immdly operated ORIF with plating and bone crafting done, Now the condition is improved but I have stiffness on thy muscle due to which I am not able to walk without crutch in uneven surface. the mobilizations of knee bending has come around 90 degree What should I do to get full range and normal walk I request your valuable reply in this regard YYYY@YYYY Thanking you Premkumar TS
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012