Muscle spasms under right breast, feels something pumping under skin. How to stop it?

I am a 33 year old male. I have for the last week been getting a funny twitch of muscles just under my right breast . I went to the GP and he advised that it is just muscles spasms. I get them a good couple of times a day. These spams / twitches are not painful only irritating. it almost feel like something is pumping under my skin
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Thank for asking to HCM
Nothing to worry about this it will come around without any medicine only thing you need to do is wait for some days if it does not subsided then and then you can go for some investigations but it is for sure that this could be kind of nonspecific type of feeling and will get alright have nice day.