Muscle spasms, soreness in left pectoral, chest tightness, upper back soreness, cough. Family history of high BP. Due to exercise?

I worked out on Thursday doing push-ups. I had muscle spasms and sorness in my left pectoral for 2 days after. Just today I started noticing a tightness in my chest and I get short of breath very easy. I am a fit guy. When I bend forward I cough because I feel like my breathe gets taken away. I have no pain, just tenderness. I feel like there is fluid in my lungs. But it must be a coincidence that it happened 3 days after my workout. I also have soreness in my upper back. I have to take in fuller heavier breathes just to get air. What could this be? High blood pressure runs in my family. I am 27 and in descent shape.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012