Muscle spasms, soft mass above rib cage. History of dilated bile duct, fatty liver. Treatment?

i have a dilated bile duct and a fatty liver , plus i was a weekend drinker for years. in the last 3-4 days i have developed a large soft mass just above my rib cage. its more on my right side but is growing into my left side. could this be an abcess and should i go to the hospital. i do have constant pain but sometimes get a very bad muscle spasm there. like today i was in the pool got out and went in the hot tub, rite away i developed severe muscle spasms in that area.................thank you
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012