Muscle spasms, severe pain on deep breathing. Diagnosed to be stress, chest infection. Help?

ive been suffering with what my doctor calls muscle spasms since im about 13 when it first happened i was unable to move my neck. over the last few years ive experienced these pains in my neck,shoulders,back and chest alot of the recent times ive been to the doctor he puts it down to a chest infection or stress.these pains can be unbearable at times i find the chest pain the worst where i cant even lift my arms above shoulder level it hurts to take deep breaths the list goes on i refuse to go to a doctor because i get the feeling they think im not really experiencing these pains at present i have a pain in the middle of my back mid rib area going up to my neck it hurts to move and breath can u help?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013