Muscle spasms near belly button, twitching. What is this?

I have had muscle spasms on my right side of belly button or an organ spasm. When it happens I have got to push hard into my stomach to feel them with my hand . While they are happening it feels as if you could see my skin twitching from just looking. I only weigh 127 so I m not a heavy woman at all. This has been going on for three days straight about every three to four minutes apart. What could this be and should I go see my doctor about it?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for choosing H.C.M.F.
You have got spasm on the right side of belly button. It is apparent as well. It is there for 3 days for every 4 minutes a part.
Most probably it appears to be due to gastric Hyper acidity. other causes are gallbladder pain, worms pain, So i advise you to consult a gastro enterolagist for diagnosis and treatment. You may have to go for M.R.I. besides other routine tests for confirmation.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery.
Best regards.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.