Muscle spasms, hypothyroidism, vertigo, headaches, fatigue, chronic pain, low vitamin D. What is going on?

Hello. I have been having muscle spasms for the past ten months. They have been all over, primarily my left thigh and left calf, both biceps. Sometimes the spasms are so bad the entire extremity moves. I have headaches, vertigo, sensitivity to light, fatigue and chronic pain. Recently, it feels like the muscles in my throat are tight and I am producing too much saliva. I have hypothyroidism; which I have not taken anything for, anxiety and low vitamin D. What should I be concerned about? I constantly check my symptoms and found ALS and MS. I'm terrified I have one of these.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013